- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I thought that she was talking about here = this thread 
Hey nothings too wild for me...i have my evil person moments,lol i wanna know too!EmpressCrystal said:Well, I broke almost every rule. I cursed out members, and Moderators too. I did some other stuff too, but I don't want to talk about it. It too wild for you guys.
EmpressCrystal said:I talking about, just why are there so many here on this forum. You guys have more Moderators then my old forum. And they had almost 1000 members online at the same time. Plus over a few thousands that came throughout the day. It not that many people really here, so it just kinda weird.