More MoonChild Pics!!!

What type of picture file do you use because they dont show up on my computer. IM gonna use wikipedia.Haha thank you google, they just look like a bunch of normal guys to me in the pic i saw. Not bad though they seemed cool
 
Last edited:
Well they are Jpg files uploaded on imageshack

I would link to some on my forum, but only members can really see them.
 
Well I just found out tonite.

M.C The Max will be coming back April 20

Oh yeah, here are some pics I don't think I posted.

It's J. Yoon, Violin and Bass

5825xr6.jpg


a0cf07f1dl5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh the 20th ive got to wait untill the 24th for Dimmu's new album waiting for new cds to come out sucks does it not?
 
I already pre order it, so I should get it soon :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top