more people plz!

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
there are maybe 5 members on a day there's a lot of wierd people joining but they barely ever post any body here me out? we have tons ov guests but little members.....
 
You mean here? Well, this is great compared to before. Still not as good as long ago, but pretty good nonetheless. I think activity is just fine for now.
 
Yes. We've had a whole lotta new members join like Hydra, murza, darkshadow kid, you that come in a post almost every day. This is better than its been for a while. The only time in my memroy that it has been better was right when I joined.
And as for all of the people that join, but have around 10ish posts. Nothing we can do about that.
 
Last edited:
So where eactly are the other 600 members that this forum supposedly has yet don't seem to appear ever.

e-suicide?
 
Those are the kids who create a member yet don't post. Just look in the member section and more than half of the people on each page don't post.
 
Trying the battle system...then forgetting about it...

Who knows...
 
Or some people (like heavens cloud) just get really busy w/school, travel or life in general.

I was gone for about 3 months having a breakdown :eek:
Anyway - people come and go, don't concern yourself with those that go - because that happens everywhere. It's those that stay that play! :-)
 
I'd rather see less people than more immature ones...
 
It's not that the one who posts the most is the best... I mean, I enter the forum almost everyday nowadays, but I do not post unless I find something interesting to reply, or have something interesting/funny to say. It has been discussed already, not to spam or to post just a few words because you want to have more posts. This has been discussed, and you may find it somewhere in the forum (I can't remember where...)
 
we have a lot more members then we use to, and a lot more active ones, but yeh we do have a lot of people come in and then just kinda never post.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top