More Smileyz!!!!!

Arkacia said:
Yes, I know visitors can't see the smilies. I'm trying to fix that now.

You could have said that earlier, couldn't you? :p

Oh well, you can delete my 2 posts in there now though XD (You don't have to delete the account)
 
I didn't know until just after I put the first post in, and realised I'd better check :p.

Will leave your posts. That thread is a spam fest anyway, so they aren't out of place.
 
Arkacia said:
You counted them? :eek:

Wow, I just put the ones I liked in. Didn't bother counting them.
no.i didn't count them.I just put the mouse over more for a couple seconds and it said"viewing 16 out of 433 smilies.
 
Avathar said:
:D

How IS EoFF doing, btw? :P

Oh, it's doing great!
cat.gif


Incidently, the kitty smiley had better be one of the smilies Ark linked to.
cat.gif


It seems it is! :D
 
Last edited:
Yes, it is in there Zero, and was long before I saw it posted here. That is one of my favorites too.
 
Arkacia said:
I didn't know until just after I put the first post in, and realised I'd better check :p.

Will leave your posts. That thread is a spam fest anyway, so they aren't out of place.

Lol, ok :D

richboywonder said:
433 smilies.whoa

That's alot! :eek:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top