Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 26, 2007 #21 Crazy Pineapple drinks
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 27, 2007 #22 I like those fruit works drinks and pink lemonade is good too Attachments Pink_lemonade.jpg 12 KB · Views: 57
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Apr 28, 2007 #23 Amp by Mountain Dew.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 1, 2007 #24 I dont really like amp Jones Green Apple Soda *yumyum*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 1, 2007 #25 I like most Jones drinks... They be goood
Dead Pepper Freelancer Member Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 33 Age 38 Location Cornwall Website radiophonia.blankpagedesigns.co.uk Occupation I work in a Shoe Shop. RPG Name Luna RoMagi May 2, 2007 #26 Anyone tried Bols Blue and Lemonade? Yum.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 2, 2007 #27 I'd rather have Lemon/Lime and Gin. Specifically lime, to make all the bitter taste go away. xD
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 2, 2007 #28 Anything strawberry is good
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 2, 2007 #29 Strawberry is yummy, but not in a drink for me thankey lol
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 3, 2007 #30 OMFG you PSYCHO!! How can you not like strawberry drinks? Okay, well most suck but SOME ARE GOOD
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 3, 2007 #31 How can you not but most of them suck LOL you hardly make sense but thats why we like you i suppose another good question Whats your favorite slushy? I like orange, and cherry slushy
How can you not but most of them suck LOL you hardly make sense but thats why we like you i suppose another good question Whats your favorite slushy? I like orange, and cherry slushy
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #32 Cherry and blueberry for me thankey.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 10, 2007 #33 And lime slushy are gewd
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 10, 2007 #34 Oh yeah!! I haven't had one of those in forever. I never see them nemore. I have got to learn to make my own lol
Oh yeah!! I haven't had one of those in forever. I never see them nemore. I have got to learn to make my own lol
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 10, 2007 #35 I havent either i wanna go to sonic and drink a slushi.
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian May 11, 2007 #36 Dr. Pepper. I think its the 23 flavors?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 11, 2007 #37 OMFG I need to get to 7-11... FSCKING slushies make me drool~~!!!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 16, 2007 #38 I got a lime slushi and one of those new Full Throttle Slushis at sonic the other day WOOO HOOO
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix May 16, 2007 #39 Most addicting drink. Meth and water.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 16, 2007 #40 slushies rule, the thought of a cherry or a strawberry one is making me drool