Most addictive drink

I like those fruit works drinks and pink lemonade is good too
 

Attachments

  • Pink_lemonade.jpg
    Pink_lemonade.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57
I dont really like amp Jones Green Apple Soda *yumyum*
 
I'd rather have Lemon/Lime and Gin.

Specifically lime, to make all the bitter taste go away. xD
 
Anything strawberry is good :)
 
How can you not but most of them suck LOL you hardly make sense but thats why we like you i suppose :) another good question Whats your favorite slushy? I like orange, and cherry slushy
 
And lime slushy are gewd :)
 
Oh yeah!! I haven't had one of those in forever. I never see them nemore. I have got to learn to make my own lol
 
I havent either i wanna go to sonic and drink a slushi.
 
Dr. Pepper. I think its the 23 flavors?
 
I got a lime slushi and one of those new Full Throttle Slushis at sonic the other day WOOO HOOO
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top