Muhaha come see!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
My Sims are on my new Laptop.

I mange to copy some of my stuff, but not all of it. And I have some new stuff for my newest Sim movie.

Anyway this is what I have so far.

Thy Empress :D

snapshot_73dc7ae7_d3dc7bac.jpg


>> Now after the custom content added!!!
snapshot_00000002_33eb711a.jpg


New hair, kinda different crown, but not a new dress yet.

This is the best I could find......way too much purple(Going to hit up a few sites to find the perfect dress, but I want it to be something like that is more realistic and not fantasy)
snapshot_00000002_f3eb7161.jpg


The Nun & Priest(For my next movie)
snapshot_d3eb6b0a_d3eb6b0b.jpg


Angel servant chic(For my movie)
snapshot_73dc7ae7_93e33cdf.jpg


Sephiroth once again...even cuter :p
snapshot_73dc6dde_53dc6f8f.jpg


Not my castle, but one of the main Sim villians in my new movie(Way bigger then it looks actualky a little too big)
snapshot_00000002_53dc8244.jpg


Vampire Prince(Still working on him)
snapshot_73dc7ae7_f3eb6bd6.jpg
 
Last edited:
its cool i like it :D
 
Thanks guys

Inside the old church.

Still doesn't look quiet right...but it still a great based for the main scen in my new sim movie. I might rebuilt the whole thing once I find the proper objects.
snapshot_f3ec56e5_73ec7264.jpg


The vampire prince home (outside)
Lol, this is a great pic of the priest and nun around his home.
snapshot_d3ec8f09_f3ed90f7.jpg
 
Ok now my sim complete.

This my sim new look. (Had to ditch the crown cause not really modern)
snapshot_d3ec8f09_93f06e67.jpg

snapshot_d3ec8f09_d3f06ead.jpg

snapshot_d3ec8f09_73f06f74.jpg


My apartment(She going to have a castle too)
snapshot_6d7b3369_b3f1fecd.jpg


Rebuilt the church.
snapshot_cd338e66_53ef4def.jpg

snapshot_cd338e66_33f090dd.jpg


Other stuff for the movie.(Supposed to be Mathias)
snapshot_73dc7ae7_73ef7b01.jpg

snapshot_73dc7ae7_73ef7ee3.jpg

snapshot_d3ec8f09_13ed90e0.jpg
 
Its sooo raw insde too. And so much fun to play.

Its built like a castle, but a lot of really old churches I seen in movies, magazines, and in real life are built like that. So it should matter that much.

One thing I'm pretty happy about is it a pretty good lot. I mean like how I made the main room inside. Soooo much like a church. My sims could get married there, have funerals, or church services. Only thing is there isn't any cross in site.
 
John Smith said:
Nice! :D

That is one very cool looking church! ^_^

I'll say. O_O

It's good that you used references, though common, to make it.
:D

And the Empress herself looks kick ass. XD
 
Hehe I know she raw.....fills Edea with envy too :D

I remade Mathias by mistake, but he has no clothes. So once he done I'm post him.

He is perfect, just a bit to young looking though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top