My Sims are on my new Laptop.
I mange to copy some of my stuff, but not all of it. And I have some new stuff for my newest Sim movie.
Anyway this is what I have so far.
Thy Empress
>> Now after the custom content added!!!
New hair, kinda different crown, but not a new dress yet.
This is the best I could find......way too much purple(Going to hit up a few sites to find the perfect dress, but I want it to be something like that is more realistic and not fantasy)
The Nun & Priest(For my next movie)
Angel servant chic(For my movie)
Sephiroth once again...even cuter
Not my castle, but one of the main Sim villians in my new movie(Way bigger then it looks actualky a little too big)
Vampire Prince(Still working on him)
I mange to copy some of my stuff, but not all of it. And I have some new stuff for my newest Sim movie.
Anyway this is what I have so far.
Thy Empress
>> Now after the custom content added!!!
New hair, kinda different crown, but not a new dress yet.
This is the best I could find......way too much purple(Going to hit up a few sites to find the perfect dress, but I want it to be something like that is more realistic and not fantasy)
The Nun & Priest(For my next movie)
Angel servant chic(For my movie)
Sephiroth once again...even cuter
Not my castle, but one of the main Sim villians in my new movie(Way bigger then it looks actualky a little too big)
Vampire Prince(Still working on him)
Last edited: