- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
My appologies to Marius-78... I jagged her 'Thief' threads...and so I am making a new one for her! = D
Which FF thief do you think was the best?
If you want, please give a brief description of why you think they are the best.
I chose Locke - because he has a heart for other people and is a man of integrity - he keeps his promises and (spoilers) even goes as far as the grave to bring his loved-one back. *sniff...sniff*
What do you think?
Which FF thief do you think was the best?
If you want, please give a brief description of why you think they are the best.
I chose Locke - because he has a heart for other people and is a man of integrity - he keeps his promises and (spoilers) even goes as far as the grave to bring his loved-one back. *sniff...sniff*
What do you think?