New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I wasn't "ZOMG, MUST PUNCH BABIEZ TO WATCH DIZ MOOVIE" heart-pressed on watching it, but it was very good, regardless. More than I expected. :3

Sell drugs, Fawkes. It's foolproof. And you'll get the money to watch it in one deal, then you can quit for good.

Or, y'know. Pirate it. That works too.
 
FFnet the only place where your friends suggest prostitution and drug dealing as a good alternative to work to get money to go to the movies =D
 
Indeed.

Oh, and I just noticed.

Why isn't this pinned, but the orginal bar that we never post in anymore is?
 
*lookz @ both*

y do u need to sticky 2 locked down bars too? (old bar & tifa bar)
 
Lol 'kay.

Let there.

BE STICKY.

D:

.....

Yeah, I set myself up for that one.
 
Well I guess we'll have a nice white ad creamy kitchen. I don't want da AIDZ
 
OMG.
NO.

XDD

THATS MY KITCHEN CLEAN UP YOU'RE JUNK.
*gets out a white suit and a helmet and a couple bottles of bleach and hands them to Hydra*

XD

Yes.

I did.

Have an ice cream fight here without you all. And now everything is all sticky and white.

I take responsibility. D:
 
XD

Yes.

I did.

Have an ice cream fight here without you all. And now everything is all sticky and white.

I take responsibility. D:
LOL.
Oh goshh, Jake.
You really had me scared there.
D:

>.>

*gets out a towel and starts cleaning up the ice cream*

..
I can't believe you wasted all that Vanilla ice cream.
;[
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top