Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 2, 2008 #421 ^Wtf?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 2, 2008 #422 Well, there goes my meal. *trash'd* Thanks. ._.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 2, 2008 #423 Yo....kay...........*plays "Trgdor" in Expert."
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 2, 2008 #424 LOLOL!!! XDD; Yeah, I thought you guys might like it. XD
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 2, 2008 #425 do u have a thing for monkies? 0_0"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2008 #426 Hydra said: Well, there goes my meal. *trash'd* Thanks. ._. Click to expand... w0rd. xD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 2, 2008 #427 Leon said: do u have a thing for monkies? 0_0" Click to expand... ..........HUH!?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 3, 2008 #428 *backs away from Phoenix slowly*
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 3, 2008 #429 XDDD;; Regina shared that with me. Its....odd. Yet still funny to me somehow. = x
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jul 3, 2008 #430 Phoenix Flame said: O_O Umm... nvm. >_>; Click to expand...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2008 #431 Garnet_Dagger said: Click to expand... Woooord. >.>
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 3, 2008 #432 But dogs can lick their parts tew. = D ...the monkey just has a better handle on the situation. lolol
But dogs can lick their parts tew. = D ...the monkey just has a better handle on the situation. lolol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2008 #433 I don't want to know of animals who can lick their parts. ._. I bet in fact... No, no, I won't even. D:
I don't want to know of animals who can lick their parts. ._. I bet in fact... No, no, I won't even. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2008 #434 ... Lets just drop the subject. =_=
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 4, 2008 #435 Agreed. XD; *From 1st trip to Brazil ^ ^; BTW: I can has Mai Tai?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 4, 2008 #436 haha i bet u loved exploring the sites there XD
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 4, 2008 #437 Leon said: haha i bet u loved exploring the sites there XD Click to expand... Not rly...but there was ONE sight that was awesome to behold... XD; 4 REAL! ;D
Leon said: haha i bet u loved exploring the sites there XD Click to expand... Not rly...but there was ONE sight that was awesome to behold... XD; 4 REAL! ;D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2008 #438 You look high here, John XD Regina is really pretty, though. =D
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 4, 2008 #439 aw too bad PF, but g00d pic *lookz around* heey, spec's back! XD
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jul 4, 2008 #440 Regina..... She's beautiful ^^