New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

I don't even HAVE a license OR a permit.
xD

Buuuut, that's okay. ;D
It's not illegal til you get caught... <3


Kb, what's wrong with cars?
o_o
They're like heaven.
Your OWN stereo, you can escape when you wanna, you can LIVE in a car.
Don't tell me walking is better than that, rofl.
Ohhh and answer yer question - Life is close to perfect; close. :]


Leon, that picture is adorable.
xD
 
I don't even HAVE a license OR a permit.
xD

Buuuut, that's okay. ;D
It's not illegal til you get caught... <3


Kb, what's wrong with cars?
o_o
They're like heaven.
Your OWN stereo, you can escape when you wanna, you can LIVE in a car.
Don't tell me walking is better than that, rofl.
Ohhh and answer yer question - Life is close to perfect; close. :]


Leon, that picture is adorable.
xD


I was in A car Reck so me no likey them
 
HAHA!!! i duno how it works everywhere else in the world, but i on my P plates....which i guess is having my license, im on probabration 4 2 years to prove im 'worthy' of a full license...had it for a year, its so good!! i love driving, and i love my lil car!! lol
 
....Neecko? Still Cute ^-^

Neecko is mah nickname ya dope :p

I don't even HAVE a license OR a permit.

xD



Buuuut, that's okay. ;D

It's not illegal til you get caught... <3

=D

i got in several accidents -n i wanst even the driver- but i still wanna learn, once nearly got knocked off the brigde wit the car, once involving 2 cars n 2 mini-buses, n so on.. >.>

yet the only time i've broken a bone was jumpin up n down the stairs as a kid! :D
 
I haven't either yet... Hopefully I will go get my license near the end of the month.
 
well u kin blame destiny..

or mebee me happy luck 0.0!

hope u get some of it to get ur liscence "blackstar"

edited: i guess name shortening doesn't really work for u o.o""
 
Last edited:
kid-sex-change.jpg


An alternative to Chuck E. Cheeses? Or maybe the perfect place for the father who wanted a son, but got a daughter....

=O
 
Lol, I read the dirty one first.

That's sad.

And hello.

Long time no see. xD
 
Whats up, Hydra? XD. Yeah, once again I got caught up with school. But, it's summer and I've come to check up on you guys. : )

urban-pole-dancing.jpg


Kill it with Fire.
 
Last edited:
*pulls out only doller for ze dancer*

Driving only 1/2 sucks. I've been in SEVERAL accidents...a few bad ones, and have a court date set on the 20th for an accident I was a PASSENGER in. =P Other than the constant danger of death/dismemberment...and the rising gas prices it ain't bad. xDD If I could afford it I'd buy a hybrid and a RLY nice bike and just scoot around town with those. ;p
 
^A LEGEND RETURNS!!!!


Hi there ^-^


I's a legend? =O Hi!


*pulls out only doller for ze dancer*

Driving only 1/2 sucks. I've been in SEVERAL accidents...a few bad ones, and have a court date set on the 20th for an accident I was a PASSENGER in. =P Other than the constant danger of death/dismemberment...and the rising gas prices it ain't bad. xDD If I could afford it I'd buy a hybrid and a RLY nice bike and just scoot around town with those. ;p

Yeah, man. Gas is horrible. I've started walking and using public transportation more. I mean, look at these prices:

OilPricesFirstBorn.jpg


It's ridiculous.
 
Garnet Dagger!
Hello!
=DD

*looks at the pictures*
D:

*hands 5 bucks to the stripper*

LoLs.
xD

Hi Kat! Long time no see. =D

Ahhh...so she's dancing to pay for gas.... *thinks to self* 'Hmm...that wouldn't be a 1/2 bad idea.' = x

Thats a good point. Strip for a tip. Do something strange for a lil piece of change. Dancing is a decent way of making a living. As long as you don't fall into the gutter and end up giving out handjobs for crack. D=
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top