New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

Thats a good point. Strip for a tip. Do something strange for a lil piece of change. Dancing is a decent way of making a living. As long as you don't fall into the gutter and end up giving out handjobs for crack. D=

...will settle for pot? = /


J/K xD
 
*sits down at counter*
So whats the special today
 
ZAM!!!


*Cooks*

WHAHHAHA!

*mighty Ninja Flip*

You Food Mr. Flame

And BlackStar Today's special Is the Mega Man Burger
 
I'll settle for some pot.

Let's get to it.

o_o

*fixes a line of drinks*

DRINKING CONTEST, GOOOO.
 
*gasp*

save teh food kat! O_O

I'll handle him (edited: i meant kb, silly hydra :p)

*equips Chef's knife, oven mitts, and a pan for a helmet*

*hands everyone wooden rolling pins*

let's get'im XD!

*leads teh mob chasin kb around the block*
 
Last edited:
*gasp*

save teh food kat! O_O

I'll handle him

*equips Chef's knife, oven mitts, and a pan for a helmet*

*hands everyone wooden rolling pins*

let's get'im XD!

*leads teh mob chasin kb around the block*

....*blink Blink*.....

Or I can Just Do this....



HA DO KEN
 
This thread is spamilicious = d

funny-pictures-orange-kitten-better.jpg
 
*to both phoenix and kb*

and ur point iz? 0.0!

edit: :p

*blocks attack wit fryin pan*
 
Last edited:
*leads teh mob chasin kb around the block*

O_O *stares blankly at the chaos while drinking all the drinks on the bar*
 
*sits and look over the menu*

I think I'll have some pancakes.

1199032814760.gif
 
XD; That picture owns Garnet XDD;


To Blackstar: Oh no you don't! *Works way to other end of bar and starts working on those drinks...suddenly shouts of 'CHUG! CHUG! GO! GO!' Come to life 0.0

Wait...I never saidz itza race. = 3
 
o.o

disturbing more than anything else!
 
never did 0.0

..and now i never will >.<
 
*passes out from so much drinking*
needs sleep
*crawls under the counter*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top