New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

*smacks John Fawkes and Kb*

1. Hydra is the back-up bar tender. D:
2. You're not a ninja. You're not sneaky. And theres video camera's in here.
3. Hush yer hole, I don't cuss that often. >.>
 
D:

Why is someone doing my job when I'm not here?

I won't get paid that way. ._.
 
funny-pictures-thundercats-scream.jpg
 
omg.
that picture is awesome!
XDD

*hands Jake 300 bucks*

S'okay.
D:

I'm the one who pays you.
I'm the boss.

And you'll get paid even if some does yer job when yer not here.
D:
 
*gulps down drink*
that tasted...fruity lol


this is random but dose anyone have a zombie attack plan...i do... i have 37
:B
 
*gulps down drink*
that tasted...fruity lol


this is random but dose anyone have a zombie attack plan...i do... i have 37
:B

Aaah the good old days :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top