New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

its ok KB confusion is a gift from the gods, just be blissful in it :D
 
Fawkes was doing my job while I wasn't here.

:[

So June was all like.

"I gives j00 monnies, even if j00 is not working."

So I was all like.

"BYAAAAH, 'kay."

And then some other stuff happened.

The end. :0
 
*looks around*

....


hmmm..


*looks in the kitchen*

Not there.
D:


*looks in the closet*

Not there.
>_<


Wait a minuet...

*walks in the kitchen and opens the fridge*

O_O

OMG.
I FOUND JOO.

XD
 
*gnaws on a frozen piece of cake*

....

D:

Close it back for like, 2 minutes.

._.;
 
*closes fridge again*

*puts anti-cut lock and chain on fridge*

*puts key for lock down garbage disposal*

= D *wonders into the bar* Hey guys, anything new?

O_O *runs into the kitchen with a blowtorch*
I'M COMING FOR YOU HYDRA!!! but so help me if you've eaten all the cake when I get you out of there I'm gonna weld you back in!
 
D: D: D: D:


*jumps over the counter and into the kitchen after Blackstar*
YER NOT GONNA DIEEE, HANG IN THEREEEE.
XDD

*gets out the fire extinguisher and stands next to Blackstar*

D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top