- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,769
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Lost In The Item World
- Occupation
- Overlord
- RPG Name
- Kb the goddess savior
I haz the missile.
Let's blow up the white house.
O_O......Ummmmmm No?
I haz the missile.
Let's blow up the white house.
You say that as if it's a stupid thing to do.
I haz the missile.
Let's blow up the white house.
Jake, who let j00 outta the fridge?
We have a mario cart in the back if you want to chase them
X.XI haz the missile.
Let's blow up the white house.
Well..damn.No, that's too complex for him.
He wouldn't know what to do.
O_O
Give him a poison steak.Well..damn.
>.<
Whats your plan?
D:
OMGG.LOL, USE A PRETZEL.
BEST IDEA EVER.
Give Bonesplitter the steak. ^-^
OMGG.
I remember that!
xD
and then, the school in the town next to mine, their mascot is a pretzel.
So when that happened, they put,"Sorry Bush!" on the school message board.
...
*gets a pretzel and starts dumping poison on it*
How do we get this to em?
D: