Or you could just completely change your sig. like I did. Can't decide on a good color for my text though.
Any help?
Arkacia said:A signature is supposed to be a small addition to every post you make, not something that is 10 times bigger than every post you make
Or in the case of people on the RP board, about 1/50th of our posts.
Anyways, I just found this thread and realized I'm 1 pixel over. Uh...do you honestly care? Or can I leave it?
Arkacia said:A big sig is a big sig. Whether pictures or text. Both are annoying to other members when they over power posts, and/or take much scrolling to get past. The red box would accomdate 9 or 10 lines of text within the 130 pixel limit, I think that is more than generous for a text sig.
A signature is supposed to be a small addition to every post you make, not something that is 10 times bigger than every post you make (not just you Squall, that is a general comment).
Squall, yours is too big and needs to be reduced. As I said earlier, this is an announcement of a new forum rule, not a discussion on ways to water it down.
ChocoboMan said:A couple days ago when i was changing my avartar the maxium was 160 x 160.