New Smilie Spam

Who're you talking to?

Regardless, go ahead. XD

Edit:

Bertha FTW. =O
 
;mar HEY!!! I REQUEST A SONIC ONE!!!! ;ang
;kit ;a06 ;a02 ;bee ;a04 ;bad ;whis ;a01 ;a03 ;a05 ;cac ;clo ;qui ;ama ;zid ;vin ;eik ;ste ;viv ;a7
 
Or Luis's army of smilies will get you.

And believe me, that's bad.
 
z0mg double?

Anyway, I'll request my last one for Luis. XD

sonic.gif
'

Edit:

Either that one, or this one.

sonicpoint.gif


I'd prefer the second. XD!
 
Last edited:
Post one if you want it =P

Let's see...


I want a dragoon... (not hard to find, I had lots of them... lemme see if I can find them)

a ninja (easy one)

A regular Super Mario without the fish.
 
They will. And Quina is hungry...
EDIT: XD YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hydra is teh man. I am gonna make pop ups with this message XD lol
 
Last edited:
I would upload some... if I just knew how to... XD
Moreover, the kewl ones are in my Spanish PC (the one that is in Spain XD lol)
 
:D:D:D
 

Attachments

  • Irvine 4.gif
    Irvine 4.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Ifrit 3.gif
    Ifrit 3.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Laguna 6.gif
    Laguna 6.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Moomba 2.gif
    Moomba 2.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 37
  • PuPu 4.gif
    PuPu 4.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 36
My keyboard does not work properly!! :(
I am off then. XD
Goodnite Forum.
 
Luis said:
My keyboard does not work properly!! :(
I am off then. XD
Goodnite Forum.
G'night SpanishCoolGuy.

I'll be going too. I might be back on at around nine though. XD
 
XD The message: HYDRA IS 73H M@N!! XD
Goodnite :)
 
Bye Luis
 

Attachments

  • Quistis 4.gif
    Quistis 4.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Quistis 5.gif
    Quistis 5.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Raijin.gif
    Raijin.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Rinoa & Squall 2.gif
    Rinoa & Squall 2.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Rinoa 8.gif
    Rinoa 8.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 33
Hydra said:
I'll be going too. I might be back on at around nine though. XD
Coming back at around nine is 1337 <3

You know... you're so l33t that you should go to Italy and become a plumber!
 
Yes, you spelled Quistis' right, Arkacia :D
 

Attachments

  • Santa Squall.gif
    Santa Squall.gif
    2 KB · Views: 34
  • Seed Squall.gif
    Seed Squall.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Seifer & Dog.gif
    Seifer & Dog.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Selphie 5.gif
    Selphie 5.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Sorceress Edea 3.gif
    Sorceress Edea 3.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top