New Smilie Spam

No, Spec, he shouldn't! :O
 

Attachments

  • Shiva 2.gif
    Shiva 2.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Squall 8.gif
    Squall 8.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Squall 9.gif
    Squall 9.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Squall's Car.gif
    Squall's Car.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Tonberry 3.gif
    Tonberry 3.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 30
There were the last ones, I swear :p
 

Attachments

  • Ultimecia.gif
    Ultimecia.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Zell 6.gif
    Zell 6.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Boko.gif
    Boko.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Carbuncle 2.gif
    Carbuncle 2.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Director Cid.gif
    Director Cid.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 33
There are 30 final fantasy ones in that catagory now, so think I'll stop with them for a while, and put some different ones up.

Some of you lot John Smith, I'd already discovered, but I'll look through the others at a later time. Thanks for finding them.
 
Arkacia said:
There are 30 final fantasy ones in that catagory now, so think I'll stop with them for a while, and put some different ones up.

Some of you lot John Smith, I'd already discovered, but I'll look through the others at a later time. Thanks for finding them.

I have them in my computer for a looooooooong time.

Anyway, no problem. Glad I could help :p
 
WOOOT! lOVE THE MARIO ONE. Although I did hate the levels where you had to jump on the backs of the dolphins and I usually just cheated and flew over them. ;mar ;mar ;mar And just because I like this one.;ang

I just saw Hydra's Sonic and had to post its
sonic.gif
I'll go find some ring gifs.

Thought this was fun
267.gif
 
Last edited:
I love the final fantasy ones, but all these smilies are the best. I just so glad we got new ones.
 
reasoniamalive said:
There's even Tidus ;tid

Oh,.. and Phoenix!!! ;pho <3 <3 <3 My all-time fav! Thanks Ark!
......

;mar : *smacks Reason for smacking me in the rumble topic*


.....

It was kitty.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

....

;kit
 
;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap ;hap

Just what is the smilie limit? :confused:

:) :D
;) :p
:o :confused:
:( (Sarcastic) :rolleyes:
:cool: :eek:
;ouc ;a06
;ang ;ble


;a05 ;a01;spi
;pho
 
Last edited:
;hea ;a06 (mind control)

;ang ;a04 ;res ;res ;res ;res ;cen ;cen ;cen ;cen :cool: :cool: :cool: ;a02 ;a02 ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf ;whis ;whis ;whis ;han (well that stopped me)
 
Yes as a matter of fact i do oh and
;hea ;a06 (mind control HAHAHA) ;whis i like that one to. ;che and that one and ;res that one and ;cen that one are my faves
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top