Nick names!

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
My nick name is Soma,(it's Japanese). It's what my close friends call me! :D
 
Beloved-Shadowqueen is mines.
 
Oho, by now, I've grown a few:

- Avathar
- Buckobucko
- FakeFrenchman
- Trench
- Christi
- JC
- Dave
- Minus C.
- Razmataz

^^ LOL
 
ROFL!

Soma in protuguese means the add calculation (I forgot the name in English :D)

Oh, I use either John Smith or John Anderson Smith as a nickname, but those aren't my real names ;) :p
 
Its weird how I got my nickname actually, to cut a longstory short though I used to call myself Togras Kaze instead of Tobias - Kyle and the name stuck, so ppl call me Kaze
 
Avathar said:
Oho, by now, I've grown a few:

- Avathar
- Buckobucko
- FakeFrenchman
- Trench
- Christi
- JC
- Dave
- Minus C.
- Razmataz

^^ LOL


^ ^ I can ONLY speculate where you got some of those Avathar! :)


John Smith said:
Soma in protuguese means the add calculation (I forgot the name in English :D)


Would it be... sum?
 
My name Oolyan came from a game of star wars RPGing it was my name for my jedi master Twi'lek and i have just used it for all of my gaming things then on out cause i liked it
 
haha, I used to have a nick. some call me that still. It is SlitErik... basically means WornoutErik :D My buddies thought I was just so wornout all the time so I got that name :D

Xartex is just a name I used in some games, I liked that name when I joined this forum so that is why I chose it :p
 
My nickname is kind of funny it is Moose. Don't ask me about it cause my stepdad gave it to me win i was very young about 4 or 5 years old.
 
Mine is Balls. It all started when my friend wrote "Hi, My name is Balls" on the back of my neck. It stuck forever since.
 
Most of the people call me Rúben (my real name)

Some call me Spec... some call me Suspeito (Suspicious or Suspect in portuguese)

and the others just insult me ;)
 
Zexy!?!?!? ROTFLMAO!!! Whew, I needed that laugh*whipe eyes* who came up with that!?
 
Hehe, Soma. I'm your stalker!! -giggles- Kidding. Let's see... my main nickname that mainly only my close friends call me is Miyu. Yoko even calls me Miyu-chan because it sounds cute! =^-^=
 
I wish i had a nickname.... My name is Paul, and their isn't really a way to shorten that, and I've never been called anything but, well, Paul.

It would be awesome if people called me Stair in real life though. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top