Nick names!

Hey John Simth no my zodiac sign is the monkey.
I gave myself a new nickname that i am happy about even though i still let my dad call me monkfish. My new nickname is (probaly already guest it) BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
people call me Rosiel (a roleplaying name) or Marwyn (my alternate personality)
or Jamesian (ask Cloud101)
 
blackstar said:
people call me Rosiel (a roleplaying name) or Marwyn (my alternate personality)
or Jamesian (ask Cloud101)
LOL
When the heck did Jamesian come in?
I haven't heard that one yet... I don't think.
 
Cloud101 began calling me that a few weeks ago
 
Lol, I'm a bubble gum dealer. =O

They call me the "Gum Man."

Why they see it's amazing I like to keep my breath smelling fresh with gum in my pocket every day is beyond me.
 
DF Lolazards! XD

DF is the name given to a game that I play, which is called DragonFable :D

Anyway, some people (just one person actually, but oh well :D) calls me Fabiolas, because of my e-mail address :p
 
I have a few now.

Cat: I got this name from the Counterstrike: Source clan I'm in. My username is Catalyst, but I guess they don't want to type the whole thing.
Inman: My last name, I've been called this since middle school.
Adol: One of my classic usernames - I use it (well I used to) on a lot of forums I go (and went) to.
 
Meh, i got some throught different events

In Football: "Defence Rock" (well the equivalent in Arabic)
In highschool: "Robot" (in english) well that's coz of my really high pain tolerance despite my not-so-tough looks
In volleyball: "Striker" (also equivalent in arabic) coz i always lead my school team to win tournaments. It's probably my favourite and most famous one since other schools know it too!
There are also some others....but i prefer not to say them :o

And finally i'm lookin to earn the title "Slider" from achieving a terribly hard and unknown shot in the football fields :)
 
Yume
Jour Vert
Loz(don't ask)
Riku...
Hot Guy(again don't ask)
Tree Hugger

Loz is used the most though. You can blame that on morning study and being completely bored!
 
OH GOD! I have so many

Tifa
Kagome
Kags
Chi
Kadaj
Larxene
Brookie
Cuttie
Hot Stuff <--- DO NOT ASK!
T-C XD
Rosette
Meriel
Pookie
Pooh Bear
Ryoko
Ai
San San
Cookie
Yu
Yu Yu
Yunii
Ayu
Fecteau
Bb

And almost all of these come from people on the net XD and i do have more but those are my most resent/most used ones
 
Lol, this girl calls me M.C The Max Queen.

Other nick names,

Dark Angel
Dark Knight
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top