Nin ?Revolution?

I'm far more excited about PS3, as that's the console I'll have. A lil odd design on that new Nintendo console.. sure looks like a harddrive like alfaitha said :)
 
Maybe it's different for you, but I haven't seen anyone else with a Nintendo system in years. All I see are Sony and Microsoft.
 
I have a gamecube, and so do pretty much all the rest of my friends. And I have to admit, I like PS2 the better, but as far as graphics and multiplayer fun, Gamecube is above all the rest.

As for the NDS, I dont know many people who have it as opposed to those who have PSPs which are much more expensive. I don't really know what's going on with the Nintendo Handheld franchise, because they have always owned the market and swept the competition.
 
I have a DS, and it's awesome. You know my views on PSP if you saw that FF6 ending parody, and if you haven't, go watch it! I posted it somewhere on the forums...

Nintendo is far from dying. Most people still get Nintendo simply because of its own franchises. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, you name it. They own most, if not all, of their exclusive games.
 
FFnut said:
Nintendo is far from dying. Most people still get Nintendo simply because of its own franchises. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, you name it. They own most, if not all, of their exclusive games.
Finally, something i can agree with you on.
 
The day Nintendo dies or stops making consoles will be a sad day. Not that I ever owned a Nintendo console (nothing against them though), but still.
 
BTW, it has been stated that all the Nintendo made games from NES, SNES, and 64 will be free to DL.
 
LoKuS said:
BTW, it has been stated that all the Nintendo made games from NES, SNES, and 64 will be free to DL.

Now I'm buying one. Spare no expense. :)
 
Yeah, but did they show you the controler?
Here it is.
02_03.jpg
 
That is an incredibly stupid design for a controller. I'm going to mistake it for a T.V. remote everyday. :mad: I'm looking forward to the XBox 360 because i like Microsoft and love Halo 1, 2, and soon to love 3!!!! :D :D Late Spring.
I think the Revolution (which i think is a dum name) can play every single old nitendo game ever made! :eek: Think of it. Playing the Original Sonic Series in modern graphics. I'm stunned. Not to mention Robo Cop and Ninja Turtles.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top