Ninja Cookies

It will scare the living hell out of you though. Believe that much. XD
 
If it scared Janice, the Queen of Scary Movies, it'll damn well scare you.

*Naruto voiceover*BELIEVE IT!

XXD
 
Those bunnies are awsome. Theres just something nice about violent cuddly and furry cute forest creatures....well those bunnies are ugly....funny...but ugly..
 
Kat said:
you dont understand they come after you.....just like the evil monkeysin my closet..
XD
You have a evil monkey? I have a gopher that walks around my house at night with a hockey mask and machete....
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
You have a evil monkey? I have a gopher that walks around my house at night with a hockey mask and machete....
No, that's my three year old sidekick. GopherBoy. I do have a rhino who walks on three feet, with gin in his hand and a .32 Magnum walk in my yard drunk every now and then.
 
Hydra said:
No, that's my three year old sidekick. GopherBoy. I do have a rhino who walks on three feet, with gin in his hand and a .32 Magnum walk in my yard drunk every now and then.
Thats almost as weird at the panda that sells her body for tic tacs and strips while listening to 2pac....
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
Thats almost as weird at the panda that sells her body for tic tacs and strips while listening to 2pac....
He's.....He's Livin! If Elvis is alive, Tupac is alive! I saw Tupac on 23rd street, selling Biggie t-shirts, 2 for $10!

:D
 
Hydra said:
He's.....He's Livin! If Elvis is alive, Tupac is alive! I saw Tupac on 23rd street, selling Biggie t-shirts, 2 for $10!

:D
I belive you. I saw Tupac while me and my homies was rollin down the street in our new pimped out ride....
awesome_car.jpg
 
Jack the Ripper lost to me in cards yesterday. Then he proceeded to do the disco groove. =)

Edit: Dawg.......that's my Fatty Mcfat fat DAWG right there. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top