- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Hell, I even gave you a warning. XD Expect to see it soon. :O
You have yet to see V2.Kat said:XD
i don't think Janice would be scared of a bunch of ugly little bunnies either
XD
You have a evil monkey? I have a gopher that walks around my house at night with a hockey mask and machete....Kat said:you dont understand they come after you.....just like the evil monkeysin my closet..
XD
Hydra said:You have yet to see V2.![]()
No, that's my three year old sidekick. GopherBoy. I do have a rhino who walks on three feet, with gin in his hand and a .32 Magnum walk in my yard drunk every now and then.Garnet_Dagger said:You have a evil monkey? I have a gopher that walks around my house at night with a hockey mask and machete....
Thats almost as weird at the panda that sells her body for tic tacs and strips while listening to 2pac....Hydra said:No, that's my three year old sidekick. GopherBoy. I do have a rhino who walks on three feet, with gin in his hand and a .32 Magnum walk in my yard drunk every now and then.
He's.....He's Livin! If Elvis is alive, Tupac is alive! I saw Tupac on 23rd street, selling Biggie t-shirts, 2 for $10!Garnet_Dagger said:Thats almost as weird at the panda that sells her body for tic tacs and strips while listening to 2pac....
I belive you. I saw Tupac while me and my homies was rollin down the street in our new pimped out ride....Hydra said:He's.....He's Livin! If Elvis is alive, Tupac is alive! I saw Tupac on 23rd street, selling Biggie t-shirts, 2 for $10!
![]()