- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
I know. I'm feeling terrible right now! XD
Might just go shower up and sleep. =O
Might just go shower up and sleep. =O
=o poor HydraHydra said:Since Saturday. XD
Went to Medicare a day ago. =O
And I'm gonna look at some more posts, and go take a shower, then go to bed. I've been sleeping ALL day (literally. =D), and I'm tired.
*sneezes*
TAKE IT!
...
Yeah. Bye now. =D
=Oreasoniamalive said:Uhh...not that I don't feel bad fer ya Hydra, but you two are off-topic! Let's laugh at/lightly bash John Smith!!! Yeah!!!
*Nunchuku to the back of Smith's head* Ha-ha! <--- laugh like that kid from the Simpsons®
![]()
Jarly.Spec said:Spamrly?
Hydra said:j00 d0n't kn0w h0w s!ck ! 4m. XD
! m!ght h4v3 g0tt3n 3v3n s!ck3r. =O
I could have Acid Reflux, and burp out nasty things, while my insides drain.reasoniamalive said:That's...not.......possible. XD
I know what you're saying.reasoniamalive said:See my previous post...you sicko XD
Laughing at yourself isn't cool.John Smith said:xD xD xD