Official thread where you can laugh at John Smith

I know. I'm feeling terrible right now! XD

Might just go shower up and sleep. =O
 
Since Saturday. XD

Went to Medicare a day ago. =O

And I'm gonna look at some more posts, and go take a shower, then go to bed. I've been sleeping ALL day (literally. =D), and I'm tired.

*sneezes*

TAKE IT!

...

Yeah. Bye now. =D
 
Hydra said:
Since Saturday. XD

Went to Medicare a day ago. =O

And I'm gonna look at some more posts, and go take a shower, then go to bed. I've been sleeping ALL day (literally. =D), and I'm tired.

*sneezes*

TAKE IT!

...

Yeah. Bye now. =D
=o poor Hydra
*casts Esuna* all better ^,^
and no thanks you can keep it :p
EDIT: cya later dude ;kit
 
Uhh...not that I don't feel bad fer ya Hydra, but you two are off-topic! Let's laugh at/lightly bash John Smith!!! Yeah!!!

*Nunchuku to the back of Smith's head* Ha-ha! <--- laugh like that kid from the Simpsons®

:D
 
reasoniamalive said:
Uhh...not that I don't feel bad fer ya Hydra, but you two are off-topic! Let's laugh at/lightly bash John Smith!!! Yeah!!!

*Nunchuku to the back of Smith's head* Ha-ha! <--- laugh like that kid from the Simpsons®

:D
=O

Final Fantasy Network > General > Spamtastic. > Official thread where you can laugh at John Smith

Anyway....

*picks up Reason, and slaps John around with a human with trout like slapping abilites*

^_^
 
z0mg Chords!!!!!!

o.O

Helping your friends little brother at his homework gets to you sometimes. <.<;

*laughs at John Smith*

And that makes it all better. :D
 
reasoniamalive said:
That's...not.......possible. XD
I could have Acid Reflux, and burp out nasty things, while my insides drain.

Oh wait...

Dammit, it's happening already! XD
 
reasoniamalive said:
See my previous post...you sicko XD
I know what you're saying.

I'm just stating fact that I'm sick. XD

I am indeed a sicko then.

....

XD
 
John Smith said:
Laughing at yourself isn't cool.

*dresses up as a doctor*

Znow, Zi am Dr. Shbatu!

Zwat seems to be ze problemz?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top