- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Which version are you playing?
1) PC, or PS2?
2) PAL, or US?
I'm sure that whichever you are using would make a difference.
Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.
1) PC, or PS2?
2) PAL, or US?
I'm sure that whichever you are using would make a difference.
Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.