Penance/Nemesis

Which version are you playing?

1) PC, or PS2?
2) PAL, or US?

I'm sure that whichever you are using would make a difference.

Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Which version are you playing?

1) PC, or PS2?
2) PAL, or US?

I'm sure that whichever you are using would make a difference.

Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.

I have the ps2 version with dark aeons in it.

Ahh that is gonna be a toughie defeating every species conquest and original monster creations. I think my anima is up for the job.
 
UltimaBlitzStar said:
u also have 2 have defeated evry monster in the monster arena aswell i think

.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell:

reasoniamalive said:
Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.


:p ;)
 
My official guide only mentions that you have to defeat all the original creation monsters and I have done that but I have yet to see nemesis.

Seing as I have disposed of most of the dark aeons I suppose nemesis wont be to hard, Im more worried about penance.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
You also have to capture 10 of every fiend.

And yes, Penance is much harder than Nemesis.

ToD is correct (and thanks for reminding me.)

So, once you capture 10 of every fiend, unlock all the monsters, AND DEFEAT THEM ALL... you will unlock Nemesis.

Keep in mind that sometimes the game glitches <ONCE YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE DEFEATED EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM> and won't unlock Nemesis...I read this somewhere. So go back out of the screen and go back in to talk to the keeper and you should get a message "I've created a monster!"
 
zOMGosh! Mail me the damn game with your memory card already *Rantsatcomputerscreen* WTF!

Dappa, seriously. j00 sure you have 10 of every monster?

j00 sure you pwn'd EVERY monster in t3hr3?

j00 sure you've checked gamefaqs for an explanation... *faints*

Sorry man - if you've exhaused all of the resources...where does that leave us?
 
i havent fought any of them. im still maxing the sphere grid and getting the celestial weapons (i hate you Thunder Plains). But i cant wait till i battle them
 
i think i might of read it. Im not sure. Its just I could do it but I couldn't stand waiting 20-30 minutes of pressing X at random times although i could take breaks.
 
Depending on what you meant you mean by break, you could. Cause the second you change areas, then the process starts over. Stupid, eh?

If you haven't fought Nemesis yet, I'll tell you right now, he gets boring, quick. Quick Hit is the WHOLE strategy to beating him and if you have three characters' Agility maxed out, then it's no challenge. >_>

He'll attack like...once.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top