gha! Advent Children! Thats it I am watching the movie today! I haven't watched it in 2 days and I am going crazy! *yes I do watch it about every single day!*
YOU GUYS ROCK MAN! Whoever you are that made this thread you rule! I've been looking for some rad pics for ages! Here's my share! Although one is from XIII I thought I"d do my share!
Thanks man!
Oh and I think TIFA-CHAIN you're a bad influence dude, I'm going to have to go watch Advent Children now, I miss is muchly lol!
If you notice aswell, Cloud has some feminine features about him too, its the way the game was designed.
But yeah, they're not GAY!!! Just as you call them, pretty boys!!! lol
Um well who makes it?? Asians right. And well a lot of them have some pretty girly features...just look at my "sig" and avi, there you go. Explain enough? lol
Anyways here are some more pics of Kadaj and some others.
I am so sorry if anybody goes blind looking at this.
for starters, kelley edit your post so the whole thing isn't off the page XD otherwise we can't really reply well XD just for the bigger pictures put the link instead.