[PICS] Final Fantasy Advent Children

Kadaj and Yazoo looks like Rose & Ha Se Bin, there is one more guy too I tell you guys once I think of his name.
 
You should see the avi I found....Its a pic of Gackt putting a gun and it says pfft is that a girl? Gackt 101: He is not a girl. He's just a pretty man. Wanna say it again. Then it shows him pointing the gun. Its on my photobucket so....
 
Gackt is a real person. Actually he's a Japanese singer. You know the theme song for Dirge of Cerberus Redemption right? Yeah well thats him. lol. He is my God.
 
i think one or two he did in english, I know he can talk in english so I don't see why he dosen't do more XD
 
Still sexy though. lol. Even though you can't really understand what he's saying.

ff7acdigitalart.jpg

What one big happy family!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top