Picture Thread!!

Well, I am at the moment trying to get new people on this site, I cant' wait to see more pictures ^^. Some on here look like my friends I have xD lol. Here is a picture I have taken not to long ago.

K3.jpg


DRK Power >.>

DRK.jpg
 
:rolleyes: Wow!



;)


Oh,..btw, what was this about

EmpressCrystal said:
Don't banned me for this, but you have to agree with me this sure is funny.

*link removed*

Eh, I don't think this is too appropriate, Empress. :p ~ Zeromus



And DANG! Hydra! Where's the pic of you in the suit??? We've been waiting forever now.
 
Damn Kiera. Your ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Anyways...

A lot of you guys have good pictures... It's too bad I take horrible pictures..
(thats my excuse for being ugly) XD


MOD EDIT: upped the size, capitilized and bolded for truth! ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You so skinny. Anyway reasoniamalive if you wan the pic I guess I can PM it to you.
 
Last edited:
Oo thank you empress for sending me a link for that singer xD
 
Yeah, anytime glad to help.
 
Ok...time for a new pic. (From a good hair day LOL!)

This is one I took today w/my phone while at the office. Was bored so I thought I'd find my good side. You can imagine my frustration when I found out I don't have one... :p

So, er...anyways. This is me.
 
Kiera said:
Well, I am at the moment trying to get new people on this site, I cant' wait to see more pictures ^^. Some on here look like my friends I have xD lol. Here is a picture I have taken not to long ago.

K3.jpg


DRK Power >.>

DRK.jpg

You have to show us your FFXI version :P
 
Fine, I will , I will take a picture of it today when possible ok ? XD ^^. I hope it looks nice lol.
 
Kat said:
KITTIES ^.^
yep that will really make the picture better :p

We'll I managed one kitty, anyway he's not in a picture with me though

Quality aint too hot, as I changed it from jpeg to bitmap.
 

Attachments

  • Cat.JPG
    Cat.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 166
O.k here is another picture of me taken only a few moments ago.

I hate my pics as when I smile I think it makes me look funny.
 

Attachments

  • Ian.JPG
    Ian.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 169
dappa said:
We'll I managed one kitty, anyway he's not in a picture with me though

Quality aint too hot, as I changed it from jpeg to bitmap.



It's a smexy/blurry kitty!!! Ummm...I thought this was supposed to make it...better?!?! :D

Oh well. Cute cat (from what I can tell.)
 
Last edited:
Here is another picture of me. I took it when I came home from work. I was so hot from biking all the way home that I decided to open up my top a bit.

I think my resizing of images is improving. No more blurry pictures of kitties reasoniamalive lol.
 

Attachments

  • Ian3.JPG
    Ian3.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 216
Why do you have your shirt open in all of these pic? Still good pic and I really like that kitty too.
 
I guess I'll give a pic dump.

I don't remember whose glasses these are...I don't wear glasses.
a3d8c4110a97.jpg


Me and the g/f.
mall.jpg


Hangover!!!
000_1368.jpg

000_1367.jpg

000_1366.jpg


I love my body
shower.jpg


Senior portrait
collar.jpg


Mohawk!
000_1236.jpg

000_1238.jpg

000_1244.jpg


The I cut it off
000_1248.jpg


Panty raid!
000_1245.jpg

000_1246.jpg

000_1247.jpg


I'm on the drumline
000_1180.jpg

000_1178.jpg


Am I not the black Tom?
000_1140.jpg

000_1136.jpg


Young me
shaytiname.jpg

me-1.jpg

mefatigue.jpg

meteeball.jpg


Sleeping on the bus
nap.jpg


Ninja!
000_0784.jpg


Whipped Cream Party!
DSCF1730.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top