Picture Thread!!

Wow so many pics, I really like your Senior portrait picture.
 
Yeah, I know. I had to do a lot of steps just to get those m.c the max pics of Isu and that baby.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Why do you have your shirt open in all of these pic? Still good pic and I really like that kitty too.

I have a habit of wearing my shirt with it open when I come home from work in the evenings. Its usually down to the fact that I am so hot and tired from riding 5 miles home each night.

Next pic wont then.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
mall.jpg

^____________________________^ awwsum
 
PICT0009.jpg


PICT0011.jpg


Totally pictures of me before I cut my hair! I'll try and get one as I am now but that was only like 2 weeks ago in those.
 
Because he's so Leet, he can do whatever he wants. He's awesome like that. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top