Picture Thread!!

I'm done.

But I'll show it once I get the okay.

I'm getting another's opinion on it before it makes it to the forum. =D
 
This is the post that will let you post your pic, without double posting! ;) ;)

Now, the Forum is waiting for some good job! :)
 
John Smith said:
Janice's? >_>

How am I not surprised? :p
No. Me. =D

I'll post it when I'm done with my card game though. I showed it to Luis already. ^__^

I kinda overdid my facial hair, because Avathar is 1337, and he's my idol. XD!!!

I don't have that much 'stache hair. Remember that for later, m'kay? XD
 
ColorfulMe.jpg


One: The smudges were kind of an accident. But, I think they're acceptable here. ^_^

Two: Mick Jager's the man. And I got kind of bored doing this for class, so I decided to put him in corners. XD

Three: My 'stache is totally not that thick. It'd be awesome if it was though, huh? The designs on the goatee and such aren't mine either, but I thought they'd look cool. I don't have a goatee anymore. XD!

Four: The hair IS indeed my hair now. Well, minus the wide fade on the top. The waves and everything are the same. =D Well, minus the color. It's not all THAT red.

So...

Yeah. I'm smexy. Very. But Avathar is more smexy. So I can't gloat. =(

I could say my eyebrows are way more bushier than his! XD That's all I have on him though. =D
 
Hydra said:
ColorfulMe.jpg


One: The smudges were kind of an accident. But, I think they're acceptable here. ^_^

Two: Mick Jager's the man. And I got kind of bored doing this for class, so I decided to put him in corners. XD

Three: My 'stache is totally not that thick. It'd be awesome if it was though, huh? The designs on the goatee and such aren't mine either, but I thought they'd look cool. I don't have a goatee anymore. XD!

Four: The hair IS indeed my hair now. Well, minus the wide fade on the top. The waves and everything are the same. =D Well, minus the color. It's not all THAT red.

So...

Yeah. I'm smexy. Very. But Avathar is more smexy. So I can't gloat. =(

I could say my eyebrows are way more bushier than his! XD That's all I have on him though. =D

Oh my, this has my high aproval. =D THIS IS NOT GR8, THIS IS GR9! (:

Also,

Kat said:
facial hair doesn't make men look manly :rolleyes:

But facial hair does make BOYS look manly ;)
 
O.O

I feel awesome now. XD

And I'm not an adult yet. I have one more year to go. XD

So, I like my facial hair. I don't have a lot, but I added way more than I have. Because it just adds to the picture. =D
 
Wow that is so cool, I wish I could do somehing like that.
 
Avathar said:
But facial hair does make BOYS look manly ;)
That's true! XD XD

Gr8 pic!! I mean... GR9 PIC!! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top