Picture Thread!!

z0mg no digital. =O

That's alright. I can wait. I'm not sure about anyone else though. XD
 
Nothing special. =D

It's just rare to see one.

So all of us have to enjoy what we get.

I'm kind of speaking for everyone. XD
 
Kat said:
XD
whats so special about seeing a picture of..me?


...for one, females are a minority on FFNet. Two, you are quite notorious here for you 1337 posting skillz and all. Three, you are fun-loving and adventerous <which guys are always excited about.> Four...come on, do I really need to keep going. Post the pic already XD

;a04
 
reasoniamalive said:
...for one, females are a minority on FFNet. Two, you are quite notorious here for you 1337 posting skillz and all. Three, you are fun-loving and adventerous <which guys are always excited about.> Four...come on, do I really need to keep going. Post the pic already XD

;a04

I'm not trying to barge in on this, but you mean females "population-wise" are a minority - or general? I guess there's a 1337 fan here...interesting. I was just wondering - trying to get to know the community, that's all. :)
 
Yes Catalyst...that is correct. Hydra is the 1337 buff (see his threads.)

When does Kat usually log on? I want to see some pics. Hey Hydra! What about a couple of recent ones of you & your boogies?

;mar

Like...go you!
;wel
;res
 
reasoniamalive said:
Yes Catalyst...that is correct. Hydra is the 1337 buff (see his threads.)

When does Kat usually log on? I want to see some pics. Hey Hydra! What about a couple of recent ones of you & your boogies?
;mar

Like...go you!
;wel
;res
Asking my girlfriend to fire up a picture of me while I blow my nose would be a little awkward, don'cha think so? o.o
 
Now now, if you want to leet talk, do it in Spamtastic. Or find a loophole somewhere in the Off-Topic forum here. =D
 
It's okay. XD

Speaking of back on topic, YOU need to post a picture. =D

We haven't seen any of yours yet.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top