Picture Thread!!

Wow, you look like a princess
 
Ha, ha ha I guess I will post my pic of me in a head dress, that is if I can find it.
 
That pic is super old too, back in 97. It is a very cool pic too, I wish I knew where that head dress is, it somewhere in my room.I still looking for the pic too, I hope by friday I would have upload it.
 
Heres some group pics how do i add pics its not working? :confused:
 
Upload them into photovucket, then copy and paste the image code.
 
blackstar said:
Heres some group pics how do i add pics its not working? :confused:
Quick way:

Go here:

http://imageshack.us/

Upload picture, and use the direct link to make an tag on the forum. There you go. =D

Or you could go to Photobucket, register, and have a full account full of pictures. =D
 
haha I love these threads!

kk here is me. Now people tend to tell me I look like Tifa, but to be honest I dont see it! Even if I do cosplay as her XD Idk tell me your thoughts

*I look fat in this pic! But to be honest I only weight 98 ibls...and I just weighed myself two days ago XD*
P1010050.png


OH! And this is from Prom 3 years ago! I can't believe I still have this XD

DSC00614.jpg
 
Nice pictures!

Prom pictures scare me, for some reasons. Nothing against you, yours doesn't scare me at all. Nor does anyone elses. I'm talking about mine. XD

I need to post some up pretty soon. =P
 
Hydra said:
Nice pictures!

Prom pictures scare me, for some reasons. Nothing against you, yours doesn't scare me at all. Nor does anyone elses. I'm talking about mine. XD

I need to post some up pretty soon. =P
XD

i wanna see!!
:D
 
I'm not scared.

It's only because I lost all but a few of them, and the ones I have look horrid.

Dangit, I'm REALLY leaving now. XD I need to go anyway. =P
 
Whoa, Tifa-chan you look just like one of my sims. it too weirs, or maybe it just me. I just got done playing that game, all day too. Like five hours, and yet I haven't even did anything useful on it. Well you kinda remind of her in the second pic.

Anyway nice pics, i love your hair.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top