- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
Why thank you everyone *blushes because of so many complements* XD I do that easily. Well that is a bad pic...acually I think both of them are. I need to take new pics. O_O another one who likes my hair... >.> all my friends can't keep their hands off my hair...
My femine features? *looks down* Wait.... okay never mind I probebly took that the wrong way....
Ah prom...that was my freshmen year. It was funny, first year in high school and I got invited. Were this is my junoir year of High School I am going again, only this year it is my prom. XD I can't wait. How can prom pics scare you? I love em...just not of me XD
My femine features? *looks down* Wait.... okay never mind I probebly took that the wrong way....
Ah prom...that was my freshmen year. It was funny, first year in high school and I got invited. Were this is my junoir year of High School I am going again, only this year it is my prom. XD I can't wait. How can prom pics scare you? I love em...just not of me XD
Last edited by a moderator: