Picture Thread!!

Why thank you everyone *blushes because of so many complements* XD I do that easily. Well that is a bad pic...acually I think both of them are. I need to take new pics. O_O another one who likes my hair... >.> all my friends can't keep their hands off my hair...
My femine features? *looks down* Wait.... okay never mind I probebly took that the wrong way....

Ah prom...that was my freshmen year. It was funny, first year in high school and I got invited. Were this is my junoir year of High School I am going again, only this year it is my prom. XD I can't wait. How can prom pics scare you? I love em...just not of me XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tifa-chan said:
All my friends can't keep their hands off my hair...

Finally! People I can relate to! XD


Tifa-chan said:
My femine features? *looks down* Wait.... okay never mind I probebly took that the wrong way....

:o

Ummm... *blushes himself* No, you probably got it right the first time.

;whis

;res
 
Kat, j00 are t3h sm3x.

There, you're redeemed Reason. XD

And, one of the reasons I LOVE Janice so much is because of her long hair. When she takes a shower, the second she gets out, I put my face against it, and can play with it up to hours. It's like I straighten her hair for her.

....

For 2 hours straight. XD

That being said, I do need to post some pictures, huh? =P
 
w0rd e-dawg.

I got j00 man. =D

Dang, I seriously need to take some new pictures though. The last one I have of me were those ones in '05. XD
 
Done and done, almost. =P

But, we've swayed way too off topic.

And I doubt anyone has a new picture to post at this time in the morning.
 
Well, dang, you ninja you. You've earned quite a bit of brownie points for that. If only my digital camera worked. I'd go pirate. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top