- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 3,206
- Age
- 33
- Location
- Arubboth, the afterlife
- Occupation
- Dragoon
- RPG Name
- Spec Highwind
Kat said:to be honest im not sure XD
it just was different,lol.
x2
Kat said:to be honest im not sure XD
it just was different,lol.
heck noHydra said:At least it wasn't bad.
Was it?!![]()
Kat said:to be honest im not sure XD
it just was different,lol.
XDHydra said:I'm not kidding.
I've missed my first day of work in months because of it. XD
I haven't taken any recent pictures, either. The last ones I remember were either in '05 or '06. XD!!
Hydra said:I'm looking at my '05 pictures.
I was a doofus back then. With blonde hair. XD!
Totally.Avathar said:A running nose is no excuse (well, a good one, that is) to not post piccy of yowselfno matter what you say! ;a06 Well, maybe..
You know.
Hydra said:I'm looking at my '05 pictures.
I was a doofus back then. With blonde hair. XD!
Nothing. It's just that I dyed it blonde. So it wasn't my orginal hair color. ^_^John Smith said:What's wrong with being blonde?!![]()