Picture Thread!!

I'm not kidding.

I've missed my first day of work in months because of it. XD

I haven't taken any recent pictures, either. The last ones I remember were either in '05 or '06. XD!!
 
I'm looking at my '05 pictures.

I was a doofus back then. With blonde hair. XD!
 
Hydra said:
I'm looking at my '05 pictures.

I was a doofus back then. With blonde hair. XD!

A running nose is no excuse (well, a good one, that is) to not post piccy of yowself :p no matter what you say! ;a06 Well, maybe.. :p You know.
 
Avathar said:
A running nose is no excuse (well, a good one, that is) to not post piccy of yowself :p no matter what you say! ;a06 Well, maybe.. :p You know.
Totally.

I'll take a picture of myself after I sneeze. =O

With my 1337 dyed red hair, and the boogeys.

=/ XD
 
Avathar said:
jacko.jpg


^_^;


You sure are in that tiled room oft...arm't ya ;pho
 
I wish my bathroom looked like that.

..

Not that I'm going to imply that that's his bathroom or anything.

But, I can still dream, huh? ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top