Picture Thread!!

Little? XD

z0mg,, den ich ein winziges Bit auch kenne. Kein Bündel, aber genug, durch zu erhalten.

Anyway, does anyone have any pictures? Or the complete understanding of German? XD!
 
Tifa-Chan said:
BrookesPictures012.jpg

You look charmingly magnificent in that kimono. :thumbsup:

EmpressCrystal said:
Whoa you look like a porn star. But still pretty. I'm just glad to see you online.

Quote. Of. The. Month.
 
XD quote of the month, nice. And thank you.

I don't know any gremen! I can sing in multipul languages though. Does that count?
Japanese
Native American
Russian
French
Italian
Korean *thanks to Empress*
Chiniese
 
O_O with who? Me or Hydra? But because you posted after me, maybe it was me...idk...*is confused* if it was me. Why? Care to tell me? XD
 
...........
no hard feelings! ;ouc
but how about PMs for that stuff! :rolleyes:

M tryin to think of a wacky idea for a pic....any ideas? (or such pics? :D)
 
Slider said:
...........
no hard feelings! ;ouc
but how about PMs for that stuff! :rolleyes:

M tryin to think of a wacky idea for a pic....any ideas? (or such pics? :D)
Take a picture of yourself with a cape on, on the arm of the chair, cross-eyed.

That picture would be so full of awesome.
 
Hydra where do you get these ingenious ideas.
 
For your mind eh?........

will see what i can do about it.......
 
Slider said:
For your mind eh?........

will see what i can do about it.......
Hot damn, go for it!

We won't laugh!

I won't! I'll say it's 1337, cause it will be. Any dude/gal with "special" directioned eyes and a cape is 1337.
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O wtf XD nice. Hum...maybe I should take some random pics! Of me! When my sis wakes up XD
Snap shots of the fabulous sight of bed hair.

Bed hair! XD
 
XD OH YEAY! Jk...when my dad leaves from lunch break I'll have my sis take some pics! XD..O_O perhaps I should put my Kairi cosplay on XD
 
XD let my sis wake up and then I will. I couldn't last night because my parents where around and they would kill me if they found out I put pics of me online.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top