- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
F-ing school computerz! Block photos!
Oh, please do.Luis said:XD
I'm starting to like this 'post-pics-thing' XD XD
I'll prolly post some more... before I come back to t3h Funny c0un7ry
reasoniamalive said:Why would I hurl insults @ you's guys?
That's what Mario's for, only he uses fireballs.
;mar
Hydra said:Lol, that's alright.
As long as you DO come back, we won't rush you.
Luis said:No doubt about it XD
I wanna take some new pics soon... for example, tomorrow! =0 XD
Hydra said:Dang, está bien. ¿Entiende usted algún español?
Know any? XD
z0mg, right right! =DLuis said:No, yo japonés entiendo más bien poco. Aunque si quieres te puedo decir algo en alemán! =D Also, wenn du willst, können wir auch auf Deutsch sprechen! XD
Hydra knows German too. Mods know everything. (PM me for any question buddy XD )