Whoa you look like a porn star. But still pretty. I'm just glad to see you online.Kiera said:I think I should post a pict of me after I just came from the club xD.
I don't think its good to put details what I did there but, if you like to know I will tell you if there aren't anyone younger than 13 here xD
![]()
EmpressCrystal said:Whoa you look like a porn star. But still pretty. I'm just glad to see you online.
Bolded for the absolute truth. =Dreasoniamalive said:Brooke, you are hot! You are only saying that you look fat out of shame. (Which everyone - if they are being honest w/themselves - also have)
If MrSpanishCoolGuy thinks you look good, and I think 'ja smmmokin... then...
XD
;che
;dri ;pho
;whi ;eat XDDD!!!
XD
;roc
Oh, you'll see it.Luis said:LOL
I was gonna write about it in my previous post XD
I will... soon
But I'm still waiting for another pic...
=0
Dang, don't you DARE force m3h!Tifa-chan said:Do It Then