Picture Thread!!

Yes. And in addition, you're not fat, did you get the idea?
It's not only that, but you're also very beautiful (I'm not flirting with you, just in case someone thinks wrong things XD )
 
Kiera said:
I think I should post a pict of me after I just came from the club xD.
I don't think its good to put details what I did there but, if you like to know I will tell you if there aren't anyone younger than 13 here xD

Kyra7.jpg
Whoa you look like a porn star. But still pretty. I'm just glad to see you online.
 
Brooke, you are hot! You are only saying that you look fat out of shame. (Which everyone - if they are being honest w/themselves - also have)

If MrSpanishCoolGuy thinks you look good, and I think 'ja smmmokin... then...

XD

;che

;dri ;pho

;whi ;eat XDDD!!!

XD

;roc
 
reasoniamalive said:
Brooke, you are hot! You are only saying that you look fat out of shame. (Which everyone - if they are being honest w/themselves - also have)

If MrSpanishCoolGuy thinks you look good, and I think 'ja smmmokin... then...

XD

;che

;dri ;pho

;whi ;eat XDDD!!!

XD

;roc
Bolded for the absolute truth. =D
 
Demands more pictures....... and less mysteries already

Oh and for Kiera and Tifa-Chan
Nice pics girls
 
Last edited:
Well thanks *feels loved*. And I don't go around saying I am fat for no reason or to get attention. It is because I am, thank you! *sticks tounge out* SO sue me!

Lotsa love all!
 
So... love is in the air =)
Definitely, I love that song XD
 
LOL
I was gonna write about it in my previous post XD
I will... soon
But I'm still waiting for another pic...
=0
 
Luis said:
LOL
I was gonna write about it in my previous post XD
I will... soon
But I'm still waiting for another pic...
=0
Oh, you'll see it.

..

Soon. XD
 
Dang, it'll be here by tonight.

My terrible blonde hair gets in the way of my constipation face. XD

Oh well. It was taken at least three years ago, so I'm more than happy to show you crappy pictures of myself. =)

I love you all that much.
 
Lawl, small image. If you want to see the giant one, ask for it. XD

*Note! Old image. I R three times smexier now than I ever was. ^___^*

SuitMeEwwXD.jpg


If you DO want the whole big image, be warned. I downsized it, cause my frame has dust on it, and I don't want to be called untidy. XD!!!

I'm the blonde. =)

I'll post the large one next post, along with a picture of Janice that I just took today.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top