Picture Thread!!

reasoniamalive said:
*cannot help thinking of Hydra with those short shorts... or ;ukf undies*

LOL! XD
Dang, stop tempting me.

I'll go get a tan, like Kiera, and be super 1337.
 
Kiera said:
Kyra7.jpg
Uh...whoa!

*ahem* Now that I've cleaned up my drool...I bring you, me!

Note: Sry if I posted a few of these before hand. I'm too lazy to look.

Back from football season. A black guy with a mohawk!

000_1236.jpg

000_1237.jpg

000_1238.jpg

000_1240.jpg

000_1239.jpg


I got a token from a chick's house.

000_1245.jpg

000_1246.jpg

000_1247.jpg


Then I shaved it BALD!

000_1248.jpg


The reason why everyone calls me vain
this is semi-NSFW http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/darkshadow2247/all about me/shower.jpg this one is semi-NSFW

Tit-licking magic!

000_1364.jpg


Hangover due to 10 shots of Absolut Vodka, 2 Coronas, 1 Budweiser

000_1366.jpg

000_1367.jpg

000_1368.jpg


I give myself manicures. I'm so metro.

000_1369.jpg

000_1370.jpg


Me and my ex

mall.jpg

meKeta.jpg


Randomness

000_1428.jpg

000_1432.jpg

90cd45fe.jpg

000_1452.jpg


This is the "bible" of 12th grade AP English Lit/Comp

000_1448.jpg



And finally..know that I'm watching you

000_1446.jpg
 
Reason, I couldn't find a smilie holding a cool water bucket XD
By the other hand, I can't stand the high temperature of this thread... a cute girl posts a pic... a Mod is trying to not lose control... and another one has already lost control and is running with UK short shorts in the pics heaven.

Man, I though these things could only happen in Germany XD L0L

;beer ;beer ;beer

Oh, and two more for these Mods. And another one for the girl who caused all this, she deserved it. XD Keep a beer in the fridge for Avathar too XD
Sorry to all the others, but I can't ask for beers for underaged people ;shr

;dru
 
woot once again if I could see em. Damn school! Anyhow I will see em when I get home. Which reminds me. I got pics to upload of my in my kimono today! HAHAHAHAHA
 
Luis said:
Reason, I couldn't find a smilie holding a cool water bucket XD
By the other hand, I can't stand the high temperature of this thread... a cute girl posts a pic... a Mod is trying to not lose control... and another one has already lost control and is running with UK short shorts in the pics heaven.

Man, I though these things could only happen in Germany XD L0L

;beer ;beer ;beer

Oh, and two more for these Mods. And another one for the girl who caused all this, she deserved it. XD Keep a beer in the fridge for Avathar too XD
Sorry to all the others, but I can't ask for beers for underaged people ;shr

;dru
Dang, that sums it all up right there.
 
okay aquard image...I was trying so hard not to laugh for this, so my face looks really weird...and fat! But oh wells.

Behold my kimono! Person next to me with her arm up is my BEST friend kelley!

BrookesPictures012.jpg
 
reasoniamalive said:
LOL @ Luis!

Otherwise, it's a pwetty boring day. Waiting for 'coffee' to roll around w/teh ex...

Where's that smilie that's getting hanged...?

XP
Nice. XD

Oh, good picture Tifa-Chan.

If we're going back to school pictures, I could show you me in a suit. XD Dancing. With three of my friends. =D
 
I've just logged in. So, now it's the time! =D
And then the one with the UK pants. You know, the Forum girls want you to do it.

Nice pic Tifa-Chan! And... once again, you do not look fat!! You're very good looking!
(I think this is the very only serious sentence I've posted for weeks here XD )
 
Luis said:
I've just logged in. So, now it's the time! =D
And then the one with the UK pants. You know, the Forum girls want you to do it.

Nice pic Tifa-Chan! And... once again, you do not look fat!! You're very good looking!
(I think this is the very only serious sentence I've posted for weeks here XD )
If it's serious for Luis, then you're doing great! =D

Dang, Luis, post that pic you didn't include. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top