- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
*cannot help thinking of Hydra with those short shorts... or ;ukf undies*
LOL! XD
LOL! XD
Dang, stop tempting me.reasoniamalive said:*cannot help thinking of Hydra with those short shorts... or ;ukf undies*
LOL! XD
Tifa-chan said:Now this thread is scaring me.
Uh...whoa!Kiera said:
Dang, that sums it all up right there.Luis said:Reason, I couldn't find a smilie holding a cool water bucket XD
By the other hand, I can't stand the high temperature of this thread... a cute girl posts a pic... a Mod is trying to not lose control... and another one has already lost control and is running with UK short shorts in the pics heaven.
Man, I though these things could only happen in Germany XD L0L
;beer ;beer ;beer
Oh, and two more for these Mods. And another one for the girl who caused all this, she deserved it. XD Keep a beer in the fridge for Avathar too XD
Sorry to all the others, but I can't ask for beers for underaged people ;shr
;dru
Nice. XDreasoniamalive said:LOL @ Luis!
Otherwise, it's a pwetty boring day. Waiting for 'coffee' to roll around w/teh ex...
Where's that smilie that's getting hanged...?
XP
If it's serious for Luis, then you're doing great! =DLuis said:I've just logged in. So, now it's the time! =D
And then the one with the UK pants. You know, the Forum girls want you to do it.
Nice pic Tifa-Chan! And... once again, you do not look fat!! You're very good looking!
(I think this is the very only serious sentence I've posted for weeks here XD )