Picture Thread!!

Tifa-chan said:
XD nice, so ever though it isn't christmas you still got a peace of it XD

Yea new member. Watch out! She is crazy. Likes to goof off and joke around a lot, so don't believe everything she says XD

I love the pics! they so kick ass! me and Gackt gotta take some funny pics! god knows she can get pics like that!
Whoa you & Gackt.

For a moment you reminded me of this girl I know. Everytime I call her she be like, Yeah Me and Jaejoong was at the store or something weird. Who knows she may be telling the truth that she actually going with him, but yeah right.

As for the guys, I hope some of you post some cosplay pics or something cool for our thread.

We need someone for prettiest eyes!
 
XD ya it the gackt I am talking about was really gackt. No instead it is my best friend kelley. I just called her that because it is her username on here XD
 
The Gackt and she part gave it away.

Then again, who knows Gackt's REAL gender? =O
 
Oh, I know it's a he.

But it looks so much like a she. XD

Oh, and you said it's a he.

Not an it. You said it was an it. I'm saying it too. XD!!
 
O_O that's okay...I don't want you too see him anyways! XD

Pics...maybe me with a bunch of puppies today! Me and Gackt are going to the sled dog races down the street from my house at the park!
 
Here after popular demand (*cough* thanks Rob/Mong00se */cough*) It's blurry for security/safety/privacy reasons.

------


zomg it's princess garnet.

lol jk. But people've said that O.o; Also Mulan but I think that's just cause they're white and can't tell asian people apart.

zerlina-1.jpg
 
woooo omgz what a hawtie.... WOOOOOOOOOOO

oh and by the way, if i was a stalker i'd totally use the cabinet in the back to find where you live. you know they only sell those cabinets in certain zellers. it's true.

oh wait, i know where you live. eep.

still, as your publicity rep, i gotta say, absolutely wonderful.

STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP, VOTE FOR THE LOVELY ZERLINA. What a Catch, seriously, cmon guys, nothing compares. haha
 
but look i'm getting you publicity. can't argue with results
 
Guess I can't... -____-

PS in your stalker search, it'd be good to note that the Velveteen Rabbit in the background is stuffed with a particular kind of cotton native to only one city.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top