Picture Thread!!

that city wouldn't be panama would it?? i hear panamanian cotton is so soft and cuddly
 
Avathar said:
Stripey clothes is quite win, weeeeeeeeeeeee ^___^

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! XD

Nice pic Mulan... I mean, Zerlina! ;ble ;)
Long time since we last saw one of j00! =O
 
Oh noes! XD
I hate t3h scanner process XD
But j00 have to. I need it, to cover my emotional needs. Since anyone says me anything about Eternity Colossus =(
LMAO! XD
 
Scanner? I don't have a scanner anymore! XD It died last year. It kind of puked. ='( As in, it blew on the inside. XD!!!!

Oh, dang, well, don't feel bad Luis, I need some talking to too. =( XD
 
I have taken another pic btw. But it's a shame I had to do it by myself, 'cuz today's hair and atrezzo was rly 1337 XD
 
XD

Take a picture of yourself positioned in the pooper.

Clothes on, squat and all.

I'll donate you all my gil and mail you my hair.

I have 1337 hair. =D
 
...I'll take one. But without clothes, and 'working'. And reading a newspaper.

¬¬"
 
after 4 hours of walking and 6 miles...I got no pics to show for it with puppies! By the time we got to the sled dog races they were over...and I fear there will be no more pics of me until I am not sick anymore...I have a cold and it is really getting to me...all that walking in the cold and wet weather yesterday did no good...sorry no pics

O_O I see lulu not princes garnet or mulain!
 
Tifa-chan said:
after 4 hours of walking and 6 miles...I got no pics to show for it with puppies! By the time we got to the sled dog races they were over...and I fear there will be no more pics of me until I am not sick anymore...I have a cold and it is really getting to me...all that walking in the cold and wet weather yesterday did no good...sorry no pics

O_O I see lulu not princes garnet or mulain!
Oh, I know what'cha mean.

And, dang, no puppy pics. Oh noes.
 
Tifa-chan said:
after 4 hours of walking and 6 miles...I got no pics to show for it with puppies! By the time we got to the sled dog races they were over...and I fear there will be no more pics of me until I am not sick anymore...I have a cold and it is really getting to me...all that walking in the cold and wet weather yesterday did no good...sorry no pics

O_O I see lulu not princes garnet or mulain!


Awww...

*offers tissue*

...sowwy you're sick hun. *huggles*

Feel better soon!
 
thanky. I'm sure a few swigs of nightquil and some drinks...and a good night sleep and this girl will feel all better....
 
eyyyaq1.jpg


^_^ :GET WELL SOON: ^_^
 
i come in and i read that someones else besides me is sick too.
well, Tifa, get well soon! im forcing my to go away, im being strict on my body.

3D!4: I took this picture at my sisters college when i went to visit. There is a reason im wearing the sunglasses inside a building, but you can guess that reason....(College students+Saturday night+groups of guys and girls+no adults or law enforcement= you know)
l_aff56e75207075e8d444c7ed21bbc706.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top