Picture Thread!!

Lol, I'm going to post the pics tomorrow.
 
reasoniamalive said:
FLMAO!!

Be nice to EC... she may not be meh lady, but I'll still pwn anyone who disses her!

...and so will Hydra for that matter XD!

Count me in too! ;clu
 
reasoniamalive said:
FLMAO!!

Be nice to EC... she may not be meh lady, but I'll still pwn anyone who disses her!

...and so will Hydra for that matter XD!
Oh, that I will.

Especially since you added a Flying L Mayo in thar.
 
Glad you like them, I really dislike them.

My hair looks short. :(
 
It's not TOO short! =D

Your hair is the 1337.

So is Kats, but she doesn't think so. XD
 
I'm just not used to it being like that. It used to be real long.
 
I didn't cut it, the girl doing my hair cut it. Everytime I get it done they take a few inches off. Thats why I try to do it myself sometimes. Also because it cost $97.00 to get done.
 
That's a large sum of money.

=O

Still, you should grow it out. It'd look cool! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top