Picture Thread!!

I'm trying to grow it out, it really has grown. At first it was down to my ear. But since I haven't been to see that lady it grew out a little. I missed it when it was long.
 
Those pics are rly nice!! =)
At least you won't have to fight against your wild curly hair so much for a while...will you?
 
Gr8 pics EC, I think you'd look even more awesome with long hair too! :)
 
reasoniamalive said:
Toyota Yaris FTW!

Actually as I am posting this... we are preparing the paperwork.

Mazda 3 was nice... but 35 mpg is N4C3R!! XD

B posting a pic of it soon. See you l8er.

=D
Oh, oh, more leet beardz0rz.

Kat said:
my hair is frizzy curly and i have to straighten it every day -_-" :p
Which means it's 1337.

And Slider, you're correct!

=D
 
Guys don't care about how cool your hair looks.

As long as it's long, and we can run our fingers through it, we don't care. XD XD

Seriously though, it can't be all bad. I mean, I don't know. I can't see j00r hair. XD
 
Well, you promised this month.

'Ja know what we do to people who lie? XD

I'm not too sure.

Ask Luis, I think he knows. Not sure why, but he knows a bunch. =P
 
We should have a video thread. I'm good at making videos.:)
 
Hehehe! I beat up someone who tried to mug me tonight in the street!
It wasn't flawless but I'm okay :D

I'm glad I'm much tougher than I look!

AAAAWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome.jpg


(U really think i would care how my hair looks tonite?!)
 
Whoa!!! Now that is really a great pic! You look like a prince on there.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top