Picture Thread!!

Try living with them and desiding which one is cuter! XD

First one is of my newest puppy Sadie May who will be 6 month next week and the second one is of my buddy boy Chance. I love him so much! He's so a wonderful dog! I mean I love em both, but Chance is my big buddy first. However I really miss my last dog we had Jenna. She was an amazing dog! And then we had to put her down at the age of 6! I never want to go through that again! I cried for months!

Okay enough of me ranting!
 
I don't like dogs.

I don't hate them, but cats are just the best.

But in spite of it I have 4 dogs: two big male dogs, two small female bit.. dogs.
 
Ok here it is the long awaited what does blackstar look like pic...took me this long to find a good pic
 

Attachments

  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 138
Wasnt expecting that but thanks. Thats probably like the best pic ive taken in 3 years. I had one of me and my gf but its too big ill have to find another one.
 
downsize it XD and ur welcome...god my vision is blurry...must being my crying! OH WELL BACK ON TOPIC

Random yes I know XD

I need new pics of meh...hum... *huntsforcamra*
 
I did but to make it small enough you cut out alot. Ill try
 
Ok this is Me and my gf Its a bad pic but oh well.
 

Attachments

  • meandnikki.jpg
    meandnikki.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 131
That's mean.

And wear more coats Blackstar.

They're 1337 in pictures, like yours. =P
 
Still pretty mean to tell someone his girlfriend looks like his brother.

But surely, you don't mean it the meany-way, yadeeyadeeyada ;°
 
Of course. Spec isn't that cold, are j00?

If you were, we'd stuff you with heating pads anyway.

......

So, Avathar!

Got any new pictures?! =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top